Camouflage ice cream

Camouflaged iced cream: for when your sugar addiction is so shameful, simply burying it in the back of the freezer isn’t enough.

6 Likes

I prefer the taste of blaze orange icecream.

6 Likes

Whitey’s Ice Cream in the Quad-Cities (Iowa/Illinois) did this years ago…
http://www.sgtcamoicecream.com/about/

Pistachio, because we want to mess with everyone who was looking for mint.
Screw Pistachio! But I will take all your Oatmeal raisin cookies that you thought were chocolate chip. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

1 Like

Put it on a cold hot dog?

3 Likes

Nah, it’s not ketchup ice cream.

5 Likes

Proper Creole cream cheese ice cream is wonderful although I only like it mixed with other flavors, usually chocolate.

2 Likes

Left over Blue Bell ice cream? Any Texan knows there is no such thing.

4 Likes

I think it looks pretty, and when I was a kid pistachio ice cream was my favorite flavor.

3 Likes

You’d want UV camouflage for dove hunting.

https://www.nwf.org/News-and-Magazines/National-Wildlife/Birds/Archives/2012/Bird-Vision.aspx

3 Likes

Dropped by Krogers tonight, and there wasn’t any in the case. Hope it shows up soon.

3 Likes

Camo ice cream? I can’t see it.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for someone round here to start selling it in waffle-cones. It looks amazing like that.

2 Likes

“Two game wardens, seven hunters, and a pure bred Guernsey cow”

3 Likes

Try HEB.

I think I’ll stick with Pecan Pralines N. Cream.

3 Likes

Darn, i thought this was going to be a how-to article on how to hide the ice cream from my wife…

7 Likes

I saw this in the store today, but it’s a brown-rim, and they only had it in half-gallon. It’s available in pints, but not at that store. For those who aren’t Blue Bell aficionados, the flavors are either gold-rim (their “everyday” products) and brown-rim (the specialty products), the rim being the outside ring of the lid. So a store will price all the gold-rims the same, and all the brown-rims the same. The brown-rims are usually $1 - $2 more per half gallon.

1 Like

I came here to say the same thing, but to add that it’s delicious, just like everything else I’ve had from Whitey’s. It’s graham cracker, marshmallow, and fudge, and they donate the profits on Sgt. Camo to military veteran’s groups.