Can you guess what this gadget does?

Obviously a memory improvement device.

8 Likes

Oh, that’s just a remote for an anal stimulator. Works wonders for my hemorrhoids.

3 Likes

I know what this is. This is an espresso machine.

No no no, it is a snow cone maker. That’s what it is.

Is it a water heater?

4 Likes

I’m guessing right now!

8 Likes

It’s a Predictor.
https://www.nature.com/articles/436150a

8 Likes

It depends upon what the plot requires.

• It may send you on a weird side-story that has little affect on the main plot, while indicating to anyone watching that everyone could escape the same way, but instead you come back.
  • It may be the cause of multiple murders.
  • It’s possibly a long lost ritual ornament, which you retrieved from a US government warehouse.
  • It’s a button that’s easily available, but should never be pushed, until just the right time, which invariably occurs with about 10 minutes of the movie left.
12 Likes

A hand and wrist massager? As in, your hand and/or wrist rests on the metal ball and as you move the body part it gets massaged? I hope this is it 'cos I could really use one!

I have an older model.

9 Likes

Reality Projector.
If you don’t like what you see, press the Reset Button.

or it brings you a Diet Coke.

7 Likes

If you press the button someone will die and you will be given $5 million, someone you don’t even know.

6 Likes

An even less ergonomic prototype to the OG star-trek phaser.

Is it an infrared nipple heater?

3 Likes

Oh that, it’s a neural optimizer for a TARDIS. Helps the then-iteration of the Time Lord keep the timeline from getting too wobbly.

3 Likes

based on the clear bits to the right I think it is a remote XB
360 RROD informer thingy.
You pair it with an XB360 and anywhere in the range of blue tooth with the 360 it will tell you when it is borked for real

3 Likes

Can you guess what this gadget does?

Anything and everything, all of the time.

3 Likes

It’s the button used to galvanize.

5 Likes
2 Likes

That’s an iPod prototype. You know, the one Steve Jobs famously threw into an aquarium and said: if it bubbles, there’s too much unused space in there.

6 Likes

Yes. But I think what’s tripping everyone up is that this one has the new merkel jammers, so it looks a little different.

5 Likes

Possible, but is it probable…

3 Likes