Canada proposes new law to punish moon crimes

8 Likes

ah i see now from this image that craters are the moon’s cellulite.

2 Likes

It’s unameliatory and vicewards! Here you can’t go to space and throw (CAN) Republicans out the airlock and be all uncharacteristically ‘not sorry!’ but on the other hand your right to sell Moon Real Estate sight unseen is the same and you get no acknowledgement of having made Moon Varietal Craft Canadian Green Cheese, only a sparking Green Cheese.

Guv’nor General, Assembled Judges, I merely showed him to the lawns! How could I know he were an un-cautious sort to great and grave fault?

Chipsa > That’s not how any of this works.

Hardly captures the glory of momentarily thinking Libertarianism is hitting on 12 cylinders, but if I manage to dork around and find out (Xannaxina will need Child Support And Recursion Pips? Eh…well… ) that’s a short circuit-y Grand Indictor version.

6 Likes

Easy there. I didn’t claim to be an expert.

2 Likes

I was also going to say, I just don’t see how increasing the penalties is going to stop drunk people from pressing their asses against the shuttle windows.

3 Likes

“We really like tha moon.”

1 Like

Seems like this should only be in effect when you’re in Canadian airspace. Err, spacespace.

3 Likes

I call and raise you @OWYAC (thanks for the inspo.) And to @jaded who beat us all to it.

3 Likes

Otherwise if one astronaut murders another one on the moon it’ll be “Oops we have no jurisdiction” when the survivors get back to earth :confused:

3 Likes

As often happens.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.