Canadian woman banned from US for life after border agent searches phone, finds email to doctor about drug use

The third generation of an inheritance?

1 Like

Well, this is wonderful, I have to head to Dallas for work in two weeks, and believe me, I can’t travel without my gear, that’s how I work.

Fun.

3 Likes

(I know, I know, but the setup was just too perfect.)

2 Likes

I can’t say if the NSA does or doesn’t do that - but it is a pretty easy argument to make that people do get disappeared here and there around the world to suit the local perceived need of the US security apparatus. That may well be moving goalposts a bit, and my bad if so, but it’s not a pure business, security.

3 Likes

I don’t understand why she understands why they banned her. This isn’t a valid reason at all. At the very least it should be based on a conviction.

Also, TWO HOURS of effort searching her stuff? Is it really worth that expenditure of resources to keep this person out of the country? It makes me wonder if they had some other reason that they weren’t able to use as overt justification (e.g. insulting their orange turd boss) so they were determined to find some excuse.

4 Likes

No one in Canada would ever drink that swill.

1 Like

Hence the name. :wink:

This guy doesn’t hate it, though.

That is the job of the CIA… duh.

3 Likes

Gestapo flexes muscles

Because skin color

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.