Cannabis ad brilliantly parodies prescription drug commercials

So many new patients and casual smokers, welcome everyone!

I love that.

2 Likes

They don’t deliver to my spot yet, laaaaaame. South Tabor isn’t exactly in the sticks. sheesh.

This does make me long for my days in Boston, I’d get deliveries from this bike messenger/perpetually angry hippie. Dude was almost always on time. Except when he forgot he was supposed to come by.

Some days I’m not sure I’m down for rec sales. It’s nice having a weed shop at the end of my street, sure. But I miss the random encounters with sketchy people, and giving norm tourists directions to the dispensary is dumb. (FTR I tell them I don’t smoke because they’re fucking stereotyping me, and don’t you know how to google? Sheesh)

1 Like

This seems apropos:

3 Likes

This made me laugh out loud, but I’m high right now, so I’m not sure of my motivation.

3 Likes

There was a similar ad done for Tequilla, but I don’t know who originated it.

I haven’t laughed that hard at a commercial in 15 years. Brilliant.

And this STILL doesn’t freak me out as badly as ‘Too many Cooks’.

2 Likes

I had the same reaction the one and only time I tried it. It was a bad enough experience that I’ve had no desire to try again, even if there’s a different strain that wouldn’t have the same effect. That’s just me, though. I react paradoxically to a few other medications as well. I’m happy for everyone that the country is moving towards legalization.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.