Cartoon: Bearded Sky Man as a single parent and hobby programmer

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/31/cartoon-bearded-sky-man-as-a.html

10 Likes

Nice!

5 Likes

Santa got a new gig!
Santa

5 Likes

I loved the escape from the simulation. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Not to be confused with

9 Likes

Another truly wonderful thing!

4 Likes

This was a surprising joy of a thing. Now posted on twitter with no explanation because it is what it is. Love the Flat Earth physics gag at the start.

2 Likes

You get the gag. I get the gag. I still cringe thinking of the people who will think of it not as a gag but as validation. Same for the dinos and people existing at the same time. Some people just don’t get the joke.

Still, cute video.

1 Like

Desiderata: Presently says blocked by niktaventures’ claim.
eta: Oops! Just view on YouTube. Thanks.

1 Like

It was here, but was watchable on Youtube. Worthwhile, it answered many questions of existence that had heretofore troubled me.

Reminds me of “Faust” by Flix! (Sorry, in German only AFAIK)

1 Like

Neat, thanks! I already knew Glückskind, but not Faust.

1 Like

Makes about as much sense as any other origin story…

But cute yeah.

Judging by the names in the credits this was made in Denmark. They can afford being a bit more relaxed about these sorts of things.

True. But there is a Danish flat earth facebook page. Let’s hope that’s as far as it gets.

Funny side note. While googling for ‘flat earth Denmark’, one of the pages found is “Denmark doesn’t exist!! : flatearth - Reddit”

Seems fodder for a Nietzsche vs God type joke. Maybe it’s:

Danes: Flat earth doesn’t exist.
Flat Earthers: Denmark doesn’t exist.

1 Like

Nietzsche.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.