Cat crashes a fashion show catwalk, hilarity ensues

I mean, what are you gonna do – it’s a catwalk after all.

12 Likes

tumblr_ovmhbb6DTu1r5uv3zo1_500

35 Likes

Party-pooper that I am, my first thought was, “how hard would it be for one of the models to scoop up the kitty on her way back to the green room?”

But then it occurred to me that taking initiative like that is most definitely not rewarded -and likely selected against- at that level of the fashion industry.

11 Likes

I can’t find the original source, but I will try and find at least a nice secondary account. Until then, enjoy the uncertainty. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t know what the Great Khan wanted Swallows for, but Olga of Kiev had a nasty purpose in demanding pigeons and sparrows from her Drevlian enemies.

6 Likes

Honestly there’s a criminal lack of cat representation on that catwalk. Still glad they managed to get one cat though.

5 Likes

It is a staggeringly weird business. Maybe I’m missing something, but the whole fashion industry strikes me as misogynistic.

11 Likes

Strangely enough, I have come across this story fairly recently.

2 Likes

I would not advise picking up a strange cat, unless you’re paid to take those kinds of risks and/or you’re a professional. A random runway model getting (potentially) mauled by a cat would not be great, also leaving the cat to his own devices on the runway is certainly the best and most amusing outcome.

That being said i have definite thoughts on the fashion world and how they view/treat women.

11 Likes

Felix da Housecat approves. That cat wears it well.

4 Likes

On every catwalk! It’s called a CAT WALK!!

7 Likes

Fashion would be so much better if every model was strutting down with a cat

9 Likes

Finally, a valid reason for bitchy attitudes and fur.

7 Likes

Engaged in genocide, you say? Welp, she certainly sounds like saintly material to me.

4 Likes

Nice kitty!

PS: I guess that’s what some professional singers out there sound like sans their auto-tuners.

2 Likes

The ruff collar definitely accentuates the kitty-strut.

7 Likes

I had forgotten about this! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Removing all the cats would subject them to rodent infestation, but having them try to capture hundreds of swallows would just drive them nuts. That’s my guess, anyway.

4 Likes

That’s the fanciest cat ever, and I’ve seen some fancy damn cats.

8 Likes

There is a certain logic to that.

2 Likes