Kitten crashes wedding by jumping on bride's dress

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/21/kitten-crashes-wedding-by-jump.html

7 Likes

DON’T DO IT!!! You’ll regret this for the rest of your life!

14 Likes

Meow now, or forever hold your peace.

17 Likes

Man, I was all excited, expecting some video footage. I was even willing to overlook portrait format.

4 Likes

Every cat’s dream!

8 Likes

I think this wedding is rudely interrupting this kitten’s play time.

20 Likes

Kitties want to kill everything, including matrimony.

8 Likes

I hope he’s not the ringworm bearer.

20 Likes

“I now pronounce you wife, husbando, and kitten. You may now feed the kitty cat his treats.”

9 Likes

Who was that dead old cat who said he would always be holding his piece?

heston

3 Likes

This is her day, kitty. Don’t try to make it all about yourself.

1 Like

I was at a wedding in upstate New York where tens of thousands of ladybugs (ladybird beetles if you prefer) simultaneously settled on the bride’s dress.

The groom was ready to freak out and start smacking about, but the bride had a calmer head (not unusual dynamic for that particular couple). They took the wedding vows with her white dress barely visible under the carpet of red and black (they weren’t the orangey kind, they were bright red) and then when the groom crushed the glass they lifted off and departed the chuppah in a great cloud. I thought it was very beautiful, although not everyone agreed, and the bugs left tiny spots all over the dress.

7 Likes

I’d figure there are pretty good odds that this was carefully staged.

Not sure if serious. This imgur link is embedded. (One thing I’ll miss about Flash is that you could so reliably count on it to play on different browsers.)

2 Likes

New trend. Now every bride will want a kitten at her wedding.

7 Likes

Save everyone else the embarrassment of saying this: Well, every groom gets one!

1 Like

I just got a still :cry: I think that it is the filter on my computer here.

If you only get a still even when you’re viewing it on Imgur, try right-clicking it and selecting Show Controls.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.