Cat digs massage from severed Halloween hand

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/26/cat-digs-massage-from-severed.html

8 Likes

“You wouldn’t be able to do these awful things to me if I weren’t plump!”

“But ya are, Blanche. Ya ARE plump!”

5 Likes

I fully support a cat’s right to carry on a fulfilling relationship with a Halloween display prop. With the caveat that I am not a cat expert, to me Kiko’s posture is saying, “I’ll tolerate this once, but if that chucklehead tries it again, she’s gonna pull back a stump to match that hand.”

4 Likes

I’ve never seen a cat use a can opener and they’d be well advised to remember that before deciding our fate.

Enjoy your automated butt scratchers, dummies.

3 Likes

Ha! I saw one of these severed hand gizmos at the flea market this weekend, and I immediately picked it up to try and (comically) scratch my back. What can I say, I’m a cat person.

4 Likes

Ok, I’d have to find one of these, determine the battery life, and figure out a way to keep it running continuously to escape from my itchy cat’s demands. All that assumes she wouldn’t get tired of it and try to kill me later. :pouting_cat:

1 Like

That’s a kitty clean out of fucks.

3 Likes

The hand looks Borg-ified.
This explains a lot about our cat, and cats generally.

“Cat digs massage from severed Halloween hand”

or maybe…

Lazy Cat Does Not Immediately Run From Annoying Toy

3 Likes

Cats and halloween just fit.

2 Likes

My cat would try to kill it, and then she’d quickly grow bored once she realized it’s not really alive.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.