4 Likes

Motherfucker what!?

9 Likes

Cotton Mill Lofts in Cabbagetown?

those pillars are pretty distinctive.

3 Likes

“Who da boss? I said…WHO DA BOSS? WHO DA…oh, right.”

3 Likes

“We’ve been monitoring our pup at home to get a sense of how much barking he’s been doing,”

Oh, I’m sure your neighbors will be more than happy to fill you in.

9 Likes

If anyone there plays that drum kit at all, I’m sure they already have discussions with the neighbors regarding noise.

10 Likes

I came for comments about how cats and dogs cannot be left alone together. I am disappointed in you all.

4 Likes

Given how much bare concrete I’m seeing there, the walls may be thicker and denser than you might expect.

1 Like

I played drums in a split level on the bottom floor that was 2/3 underground. I padded the area around the kit with acoustical foam. Neighbors across the street still heard me. This looks like a loft or apartment. With a big sliding glass door, and few acoustically absorptive materials.

1 Like

Bark at my cat sweetheart that way I get to show off my apartment !!

(Which, by the way , is spectacular)

Dog; bark bark bark!
Cat: Look puppy-boy, I am showing you my side and lowering my ears. Do you know what comes next? Do you? Another squeak from you and you WILL bleed.
Dog: Okay dude, I’m cool. Heh heh. Just goofin’ around. Geez.
Cat: Do not fuck with me.
Dog: Yeah, yeah, I got it. Okay. Chill (Sheesh)

13 Likes

“I don’t know if I unsheathed five claws or six…”

6 Likes

That tiny squeak at the end by Chastened Dog makes the video.

6 Likes

As an owner of a cat and a dog, I have to ask, why?

1 Like

I believe it was a reference to this scene:

But of course, I can’t be sure… I’m just spitballing really.

8 Likes

Cat is perhaps under the belief that dog is going to get larger, and thinks “I must clarify the pecking order while I still have the chance.”

6 Likes

Just a joke, after the whole beagle/baby video comments. I have a cats and a dog too.

3 Likes

I’m Bi. Bi-petual.

“Bitch, please.”

1 Like

I’ve seen multiple cats do this both to tomcats and dogs who they expect to eventually be bigger than them.