Cat enjoys relaxing in newborn baby's electric cradle

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/22/cat-enjoys-relaxing-in-newborn-babys-electric-cradle.html

14 Likes

That is a pretty sweet invention for babies, does that come in adult size? Say, for example, a 6’ 2" adult.

17 Likes

Be happy the cat isn’t laying on top of the infant in the cradle.

Also in before all the ‘Cat’s in the Cradle and the Silver Spoon’ jokes; low hangin’ fruit.

27 Likes

Wait until you find out about the Snoo™…

Have a picture of our Niko in this pose: I’ll have to dig that up now.

Ah yes:

20 Likes

That strikes me as the image for the front of an adorable greeting card.

14 Likes

Damn, 1400 dollars for baby size? I may be priced out of this market

14 Likes

Maybe a roll of quarters and a motel room that hasn’t been refurnished in 40 years…

Brother-in-law got one as a baby shower gift from a well-heeled employer. Was very jealous.

9 Likes

Is that really the correct oscillatory orientation to precisely replicate being in-utero while the mother is stalking a dying wildebeest?

6 Likes

New babies are a racket in much the same way that weddings are a racket.

People go into it knowing almost nothing about what they actually need, and various hucksters sell them and well-meaning loved ones a mountain of overpriced garbage. Within weeks/months the kid outgrows most of it and it goes to the landfill, or gets donated or gifted on to the next round of suckers.

When our first was born we had a gaggle of cousins etc. who were just delighted to back their dumptrucks full of baby crap up to our home and out of theirs.

By the time the second kid comes along the parents are jaded, exhausted and broke, and know full well that the baby only needs about 8 things, none of them expensive or designer. And 4 of those things have something to do with poop.

12 Likes

Proof positive that cats in their regular form are liquid, or at best, Jello.

10 Likes

fuck the stand-up desk or the ergonomic chair thingee - i want one of these in my size

3 Likes

Vertical video for the win!

1 Like

Would the branches of the fruit tree still dip so low as to make a Hanukkah related ‘cats with a dreidel’ dad joke too obvious?

Asking for a friend.

1 Like

We actually installed a lid on the kid’s crib for thr first 4 months. We have a 15 pound fluff ball who loooves to cuddle and felt it purdent. Edited bc I found a better pic and one with the cat in the bouncy chair

15 Likes

At the very least a non-Newtonian fluid.

2 Likes

One should always have a cat shaken and not stirred… :man_in_tuxedo: :cocktail:

2 Likes

it is Mewtonian fluid!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.