Cat escapes from polygon taped to the floor

[Read the post]

1 Like

“Doubtless we cannot see that other higher Spaceland now, because we have no eye in our stomachs.”

4 Likes

I love how cats respond to tape rolled into a cylinder sticky side out, patting it and going “Ew!” I always feel like it’s kind of mean, though. :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

That’s like a one on the cruelty scale. I did worse things to my little sister when I was nine.

6 Likes

Is the tape thing supposed to work? I tried it on all three of mine, and they couldn’t even be bothered to sneer at me.

7 Likes

Fake - I’ve seen Supernatural - the demon cat has to have someone break the tape first.

10 Likes

Usually when an entity escapes a polygon inscribed in the ground mayhem is sure to follow.

6 Likes

I count 6 jump cuts. Cat walks away; cat gets put back in polygon. (Repeat 6 times.)

4 Likes

I’m gonna have to try this…

I feel guilty when it sticks to a paw, and she tries to shake it off. LMAO, but a guilty LMAO.

The tape around a new pair of Gold Toe socks worked pretty well. (I’m SUCH a snappy dresser.)

An experienced demonologist would use a single length of tape, folded at the corners and doubled down on the last length. If that rule had been followed, the monster never could have escaped!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.