Cute cat break: 'How to summon a demon'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/11/cute-cat-break-how-to-summo.html

12 Likes

What a pretty kitty. Black cats are the best.

19 Likes

tumblr_nw0lr1Mqmn1ttovh1o1_500|nullxnull

26 Likes

Obligatory warning: Mylar strands can be life-threatening if chewed and/or swallowed. Be careful with your demons.

9 Likes

Be sure to exorcise them regularly.

26 Likes

Our best kitteh hid under furniture and attacked any passing feet - human, canine, whatever. No mylar required. But she was also a party animal who crashed neighborhood gatherings, especially those featuring seafood dips and snacks.

6 Likes

Cute house panther <3

8 Likes

Something about this makes me want to summon Meowthra. :thinking:

6 Likes

I guess you should not let your cat sit on the kitchen top?

It’s a cat, it’ll sit wherever it wants to.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Circa 1980 we built our first computer system from a Heathkit catalog, hand-soldering components and sockets to circuit boards, me at the kitchen table, my wife at the dining table with the H14 printer, our cheap soldering irons hot in their cradles. Our most excellent supervisory cats kept close eyes on us. Each tried only once to leap upon a soldering iron. Thence they supervised from ledges and shelves. Not too dumb kittehs.

2 Likes

Yeah. My black cat got in trouble once when she ate a long piece of plastic decorative easter basket grass. She had a difficult time pooping out and it was hanging out an inch out of her butthole. Mom had to hold her tight while I had to pull the rest of that plastic strand out (grabbed it with a tissue mind you) and it was at least a foot long. Not a pleasant experience for everyone involved.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.