Cat-sized camping tents

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/06/cat-sized-camping-tents.html

9 Likes

Not a pup tent?

23 Likes

It’s like the little model tents they have set up in sporting good stores.

5 Likes

They have an economy model.

cat%20box

34 Likes

Hah! I see what you did there.

2 Likes

Yay kittahs!

2 Likes

The pics are super cute, and I’d love to have one for my kitties, but $59? My ultra lite back pack tent from REI was only $100. Maybe I’ll just steal one from the camping store display.

5 Likes

Other gear:

25 Likes

there is a website named litterally minidisplay tents. I take it that, despite your apparent fascination with display tents, you never just googled it.

5 Likes

Why is he not wearing lil’ bandana?? :cry: I want to see that!

8 Likes

Hannah and Maru <3

7 Likes

Get outta my head, 'twas but a transient fancy.

9 Likes

Meh. My kitties would shred them inside a month. I prefer the soft polyhedron pods you can throw in the washing machine.

5 Likes

I asked my cats. They would rather have $59 worth of catnip. (Actually, they asked for live mice, but I said no.)

14 Likes

Damn things just keep getting smaller and smaller…

h8AC09418

Seriously though…$60 bucks for this thing? My kitty would use it as a litter box first chance he got. He likes being out in the open.

11 Likes

Leaked footage reveals that the company is also trying to branch out into the market of camping-tent sized cats. Initial reviews of test customers were mixed, ranging from silent terror to panicked screaming.

21 Likes

My cat prefers all the makeshift lean-to’s I have scattered around my house (chairs, coffee tables, beds, etc)

3 Likes

So cute!
But we all know how this will play out - the kitteh will sit in the box the tent came in.

5 Likes

Is the gray and white kitty in the bed your cat? He/she’s beautiful. Good kittah!

2 Likes

And I see what you did there. :wink: