Catholic Priest arrested for filming a sex tape on the altar with 2 dominatrices

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/10/catholic-priest-arrested-for-filming-a-sex-tape-on-the-altar-with-2-dominatrices.html

9 Likes

So priests can molest all the children they want but get arrested when they have sex with adults?

56 Likes

Bishop: “When I told you to assign someone who definitely wasn’t a child molester, perhaps I should have been more specific?”

51 Likes
30 Likes

Man, it’s going to really blow their mind when they realize how many of their own churches they’ll need to simply burn to the ground now that all the priest abuse stories have come out. /s

Yeah, I’m kidding, they just cover those up by moving folks around. It’s consensual sex with two women that’s the REAL problem!

30 Likes

The irony of this being a Catholic priest is not lost on me, but it is possible that it was the location on the consensual sex that was the problem.

I think a similar situation involving an office worker or a fast food employee would result in some kind of sanction from the employer in question.

18 Likes

I’m only going to assume they had Rob Zombie playing over the loudspeakers and were so stoned that all they were eating and drinking were communion wafers and cheap red wine.

20 Likes

The dominatrix was just penance after his confession.

Best Father Confessor ever.

27 Likes

What’s the problem? If anyone should take the Pope’s teachings to heart, it’s a priest.

17 Likes

“Fetch the papal bullwhip!”

25 Likes

God: “I just asked the new guy to bring the balms.”

¯_(ツ)_/¯

6 Likes

New Orleans is a wonderful, never dull place. Even the churches!

12 Likes

It’s about religious liberty!

6 Likes

DINGO: Wicked wicked Zoot … she is a bad person and she must pay the penalty. And here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment … you must tie her down on a bed … and spank her. Come!

GIRLS: A spanking! A spanking!

23 Likes

DorJrggU0AUl62w

29 Likes

People always talk about doing different, better church fundraisers, but when you finally do something about it they freak out!

33 Likes

Talk about the second cumming.

19 Likes

sigh So who’s the next candidate?”
“This one. Seems fairly harmless. Under hobbies, he lists animals as his passion.”
NO!

31 Likes

The issue here is that, had the females in question been replaced with under-aged children, rather than allow an arrest and disposal of the props in question, the catholic church would have rewarded the priest by moving them to a new location where none of their new victims parishioners were aware of their history, and they were free to continue their activities without public scorn being a distraction.

26 Likes

Just one or two bad apples. Nothing to see folk. Move along. Leave your money on the alms plate provided. Go in peace and mention our sins no more.

8 Likes