Catholic priest debunks 'fetal tissue' claims in religious exemptions for Catholics

Meanwhile, American Catholics be like: “The Pope isn’t a real Catholic.”

2 Likes

That’s not two gods, it’s one god with DID.

Vaccination is approved by all three popes! (This is not a joke btw)

3 Likes

I think the same leadership.

1 Like

Born and raised Catholic, 12 years Catholic education, married in the Catholic church even though pastor new we were with child as we walked down the aisle. Our daughter was baptized, 12 years of Catholic education, received all the sacraments. She’s 36 and none of us goes to church anymore because the Catholic church is seriously messed up.

We occasionally go to midnight mass on Christmas Eve at my Grandma’s very large, very old Polish church because it’s beautiful and usually pretty empty plus my dad played a very large pipe organ there.

It’s a very cool church and I’m sure a lot of the people that came and went are rolling around in their grave because it’s now a mix of older Polish people and Mexicans that may or may not be official. The sermon is actually given in English and Spanish, like I said, very cool.

I was on a school board when my kid was in grade school, I was invited to lunch with the Cardinal to talk about how to get the community more involved. His approach was get the kids involved in after school activities in the church gym, once the kids came the parents would follow, and once the parents came the money would follow.

My wife kept kicking me under the table to keep my mouth shut.

I would love to know what the local pastors are saying from the pulpit. I would think they would be encouraging vaccination but I’m not so sure if they would encourage anything that might tick of the wallets, although dead people can’t donate so they must be torn.

1 Like

Additionally, and this may come as a shock, older people have the highest vaccination rate.

True story

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.