Vaccine conspiracy theorist cardinal hospitalized and on a ventilator due to COVID-19

Originally published at: Vaccine conspiracy theorist cardinal hospitalized and on a ventilator due to COVID-19 | Boing Boing

9 Likes

It is weird how many Catholics seem to ignore that the Catholic church is hierarchical and that they are not in charge of official doctrine. (Though blame for that, of course, has to go on the church hierarchy for letting them do that without consequence.)

20 Likes

Looks like God thought the same

25 Likes

Tick Tock GIF by memecandy

20 Likes

If you’re not going to trust the science for the need of vaccines before contracting COVID, you don’t get to trust science for the need of care afterwards.

27 Likes

53 Likes

Cue Ross Douthat bemoaning the intolerance of liberal meanies who are pointing out that Cardinal Qanon is getting his just deserts.

20 Likes

No, they’d never stoop that low…

10 Likes

Be nice. Let’s give him thoughts and prayers.

But not the ventilator.

17 Likes

God decided to shut that Bishop.

My deepest apologies in advance.

21 Likes

“a kind of microchip needs to be placed under the skin of every person, so that at any moment he or she can be controlled by the State regarding health and about other matters which we can only imagine.”

I suppose if you can manage to believe in an invisible sky-man you can manage to believe just about anything. It’s fascinating to me that people like this believe that all these technologies are rolling out in combination when they are untested individually. Where are the mind-control apps that AREN’T miniaturized and injectable? Where are the miniaturized and injectable apps that AREN’T mind control? Where are the scientific articles about any of this shit?

It’s all evil-mad-scientist with a lair in a volcano and hundreds of mindless minions shit.

23 Likes

God’s going to be pissed. he spend all that time making vaccines happen and this guy decides to ignore it

19 Likes

Regarding bucking the pope, American Catholics only believe in the word of the pope when it’s convenient for winning an argument they’re currently involved in, other than that, he’s just some foreign guy who doesn’t even speak proper english like Jesus.

22 Likes

Which is exactly how they’d think about Jesus were He to return.

10 Likes

Funny. Most Protestants feel the same way about the Bible.

13 Likes

An Intel666 chip.

16 Likes

Oh no :nail_care:

1 Like

poorly

20 Likes

I don’t get it. Isn’t he excited to see his God sooner and sit at his right hand? I mean, he’s guaranteed to be better off, right?

He speaks Spanish no less!

14 Likes

Another week, another “COVID denier who catches COVID” story.

10 Likes