Catholic priest who wants to prevent Biden from receiving communion resigns in sex scandal

If one of them is Boris Johnson, the church can just disregard any previous non-Catholic marriage/s.

6 Likes

This is one of those stories in which almost everyone is despicable. Burrill for being a complete hypocritical jerk, The PIllar for being a cowardly anonymous vigilante who outed Burrill without his permission in an unattributed Substack posting, and most of all the commercial purveyors of app data who have essentially removed any aspect of anonymity associated with using apps on your personal device thingy.

I can’t believe how fucked the world seems to be right now. Everything sucks.

6 Likes

The Pope has not decreed that Biden is way outside the tenets of the church. GrindR guy is outside the tenets of the church for trying to usurp the authority of the pope.

9 Likes

My personal irritant is “regime” and “regimen”. They are almost never used correctly.

2 Likes

I read that the Pope was actually pretty pissed about this. Guy must have had balls hanging to his knees to do this, especially with that great, big, gay skeleton in his closet.

3 Likes

Here is my surprised face: :expressionless:

2 Likes

TIL!
I was raised going to church and CCD twice a week, but I seem to have successfully blocked our pretty much everything. Except the guilt trips. The Catholic guilt trips are tough to avoid!
“The marriage act.” Lol. Thanks for that!

6 Likes

Biden should just call up the Pope and put an end to that.

2 Likes

im curious, has the catholic church changed its position on… erm… positions?
as far as i know the only acceptable position for catholics to fuck in is missionary right?

wow…given the way he was discovered, it’s definitely a scary big data story.

Nobody should have been able to figure out where he was at these times.

If he could be tracked like this, so could anyone, and it won’t be such a “great story” next time as outing a hypocritical priest.

3 Likes

Much like how ordinary sexual intercourse regularly produces embryos that subsequently fail to implant in the uterine wall.

If every fertilized egg is a human being then God is the biggest abortionist of them all.

10 Likes

This isn’t a rule, at all. The Catechism is clear that the “marital act” should be one that is open to its procreative purpose. So that rules out oral, anal, and probably even handies, but says nothing about, say, sex furniture.

4 Likes

This tangent really needs it’s own thread; just sayin’.

6 Likes

Technically he is also outside the tenants, nudge nudge wink wink. :wink:

2 Likes

So if you’re a missionary does that mean anything goes? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah, but you’ve gotta keep your woolen longjohns on.

1 Like

But he wasn’t, I think that’s what started the whole thing. :wink:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.