Caught on camera: Texas cops block disabled veteran from using bathroom and laugh at him when he soils himself

Originally published at: Caught on camera: Texas cops block disabled veteran from using bathroom and laugh at him when he soils himself | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Ain’t no good cops. Ain’t fucking any.

15 Likes

ACAB, but this is most especially true for the Texas varietals…

11 Likes

i don’t even know where to BEGIN with this one.

5 Likes

Today I learned that this country is so messed up that there’s a standardized bureaucratic procedure to document “I really need to go to the bathroom”.

4 Likes

Holy Hell, I can’t even. ACAB. That’s it. You could squish the barrel by leaning on it just a little bit, it’s that rotten. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Sadistic, evil fucks, all three of them (not that it stops there, obviously).

4 Likes

Its a damn shame he didn’t just piss on the cops. They probably would have killed him though and likely he’s a better man than I am but really, Piss on those Cops.
It really should become a case for all veteran organization to rail about publicly. From the VFW to the Veterans Administration, there needs to be outrage, they need to go after these cops like they are “The Enemy” because in fact they are the enemy against the majority of the of US citizens…

11 Likes

… why is that even a thing :confused:

12 Likes

yeah, from that article:

Police spokeswoman Kristin Lowman said Tuesday “the department is looking into the complaint.” Asked if that meant the investigation was reopened, she said no. She did not elaborate.

i’m also trying to understand why a pizza ship has to hire two cops as security, and also – of course – why cops can even be hired as security?

unless it’s a protection racket.

7 Likes

“Police” is becoming a clearing house for such a wide variety of really poor people.
For decency most employers would fire all three of these idiots.
Oh, they’re special! They’re “Police”
ACAB.

5 Likes

So these bastards were “off duty” but “in uniform”; isn’t the “impersonating a police officer”?

7 Likes

Jada Pinkett Smith Periodt GIF by Red Table Talk

3 Likes

Got protect that blue line.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.