CBD-infused coffee just might be the medicine you need to start your day

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/27/cbd-infused-coffee-just-might.html

1 Like

Oh BB, where to begin…

7 Likes

tenor (1)

5 Likes

CBD is a scam. JFC BB.

2 Likes

CBD-infused coffee boingboingshop almost sounds like the premise for a bad sitcom episode.

#fify

4 Likes

honestly, this sounds terrible.

2 Likes

This CBD infused everything nonsense is getting old, and annoying.

I literally saw CBD infused plastic flashlight…ffs

5 Likes

I still read it as Central Business District…which makes these headlines a bit jarring.

1 Like

Was at the pot shop yesterday.

CBD-Infused anal lube was a new one on me.

2 Likes

Made from 100 percent Arabica coffee beans, this combination of elite beans with CBD is an exquisite balancing act. In order to maintain responsible and sustainable practices, Bean and Bud coffees are sourced directly from farmers, who actually use their own unique natural processes to infuse the coffee with industrial CBD without losing the grain’s genuine properties.

The farmers add the CBD? That seems a bit odd.

2 Likes

Medicine, eh?

So how’d it work?

Also, anyone but me think it’s interesting to have a promo photo of a supposedly edible product planked by toxic leaves?

Is there any alignment they won’t market CBD for or anything they won’t add it to.

i’ll drink a pot of aldi’s coffee , and smoke a couple of bowls of homegrown , and i’ll like it , i’ll like it just fine !!
[ seriously , < sort of > , i cannot ingest enough ganja in a day to deal with the current pandemic , political bs , global warming and all , without the boost of several cups of strong coffee
your mileage may and will vary , and , as usual , offer void in texas ( outside of austin ) ]

3 Likes

I’ll stick to my good ol’ bong hit and black coffee, thanks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.