CCTV-studded, teargas-shooting, water-cannon-ed riot-control killdozer

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/03/25/late-stage-capitalism-3.html

2 Likes

How do they scoop people up for processing?

33 Likes

Caution: BIG JOBS

12 Likes

Can someone help me? I’m not fluent in thug/henchman speak.

“…can be flexibly used in favor of actual operational needs as a tool:”

What are they not saying when they say: “actual operational needs” ?

13 Likes

What, no microwave based personnel deterrent capacity? What kind of antiquated junk are they selling here? And where are the doors to release the hounds? How is anyone supposed to maintain a police state with crummy products like this?

19 Likes

Someone’s seeing a patent attorney.

17 Likes

I’d expect nothing less from our fine interdimensional friends at the DALEK Corporation

18 Likes

Well, it does have a tear-gas-sprayer, so I guess they figured that was good enough.
So dystopian.

5 Likes

After the initial processing stage they peel the carcasses of the road.

6 Likes

I doubt some deeply-applied ginger would work (Night Watch), so is there a handy OBD-II or wireless port?

4 Likes

Killdozer! It’s the riot control device that comes with its own band (btw, nsfw):

4 Likes

Also, riot control? Hell, I’m using that thing for daily errand running. On my bicycle it’s nearly impossible to fire rubber bullets or spray people that annoy me while maintaining balance.

6 Likes

Behind the “Blade” is the possessing center:

Mmmmmm Yummy with just a touch of pepper

6 Likes

bwahahaha…puny humans!

bonus…also works on americans! (heehee)

14 Likes

But does it come with a margarita machine?

9 Likes

Rentable for kids birthday parties too!!

8 Likes

Trivial fact: A rout is a failed riot, and in the U.S. that is also against the law.

That noted, the right to peacefully assemble in the U.S. is granted by

The First Amendment states “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” U.S. Const. Amend. I (emphasis added) LOC

4 Likes
8 Likes

Not quite as classy as the Combine barricade; but it shows a commitment to the wrong sort of problem solving.

5 Likes

That is a mobile prison wall, as well as a protestor killing machine.

Imagine what would happen if the psychopaths driving the thing decided that the crowd needed to be pushed in a certain direction, as advertised?
Imagine the crush, those stumbling and getting rolled under as that implacable wall bears ever forward…pushing those who disagree into the fucking sea.

14 Likes