CCTV-studded, teargas-shooting, water-cannon-ed riot-control killdozer

That sort of visual is practically the whistful “if only” daydream for the target market for this thing.

8 Likes

CCTV-studded, teargas-shooting, water-cannon-ed riot-control killdozer

From the description, I was being reminded of the vehicle from Zelazney’s Damnation Alley - but yes, @M_M’s right Mek-Quake and/or the other Terra-Meks are on the money. Big jobs!

4 Likes
3 Likes

I suspected your link was going to go to this particular combine harvester:

6 Likes

From the full clause, there has to be some petitioning too.

I am not saying this thing is named after my stubborn ex-mother-in-law… but it shares her name.

Fun fact - also shares the name of my dad’s mom, but we always called her Bessy (well, I called her grandma).

I think there’s a certain simple device the Finns invented during the Winter War, named after a Soviet diplomat, that would still be effective against this machine, maybe with a launcher of some kind. I mean . . . if comes to that.

2 Likes

Wow. That was a seriously disturbed individual.

2 Likes

4 Likes

These 'dozers could be a boon in the coming water riots. Short of water? Find a riot, bring some containers, and wait for the water-cannons to burst forth.

6 Likes

I vaguely recall a tea commercial with that premise a decade or so back.

2 Likes

I’m sort of surprised it isn’t sporting black livery.

3 Likes

It means it can be used in a law abiding, tactical way during dangerous unrest. But wink wink, can also be used in extra judicial measures.

9 Likes

I looked all over Amazon and can’t find it.

4 Likes

Have you tried Alibaba?

https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/riot-control-equipment.html

9 Likes

What! And not buy Murican!

3 Likes

What Would Trump Do?

2 Likes

Lose. That’s what he does, lose.

7 Likes

No, but it can do Molotov Cocktails.

2 Likes