CCTV-studded, teargas-shooting, water-cannon-ed riot-control killdozer

Thanks but I don’t see the relevance. I would sure like to build a pi based portable broadband transceiver though.

1 Like

I think this means there must be a button you can accidentally push that shoots real bullets or acid instead of water at brown people.

Nobody pays any attention to the First Amendment. Well, mostly those charged with upholding the Constitution. Unless, of course, it works for them.

2 Likes

Good point! I was slipshot on posting the text.

Is that so? Then this would be a case where great and not-so-great minds can on occasion happen to think alike… with the not-so-great part explaining why I’ve avoided watching commercial TV for ~20 years.

:slight_smile:

Yeah…

1 Like

Why… He’d drive the damn thing:

11 Likes

Those numbers alone make it look like the fins pushed those soviets right the fuck off.

And hey, Finland is still a sovereign state, so that’s probably what happened.

2 Likes

Why? The right to bear arms doesn’t seem to require a well regulated militia…

3 Likes

Wow, thats the most innovative thing since gas chambers.

does it work on Politicians? just wondering…

3 Likes

Thank you, you saved me from having to post this myself.

Simpsons did it.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Makes me want to put a wedge in front of it.

5 Likes

The Soviets technically won, but, as the pithy summary goes, they only conquered enough land to bury their dead.

1 Like

FireWire 800 wasn’t standardized until six years after that movie came out.

1 Like

I wanna be on your team.

1 Like

I hope that responsible people who live near companies that manufacture this sort of thing organize actions to close such facilities. Killing a corporation is not murder if the employees live. That’s probably better odds than the end-products in the hands of the military/police complex. If you declare war against your citizens, you are inviting reprisals.

3 Likes