CCTV-studded, teargas-shooting, water-cannon-ed riot-control killdozer

1 Like

Looking at it makes me want to listen to Oi Polloi. Actually, I did.

Aaah! Feels so much better!

1 Like

Stuttgart, September 2010. Generally peacuful demonstrations against an overpriced new main station, out of the middle of society. This pensioner was hit by a water cannon and will remain blind on one eye.

But hey, everything’s fine - he was not shot, wasn’t he? After all, water cannons are low intensitiy measures!

5 Likes

My first thought was, “Jesus f*ck!”

My second was, “Soylent Green is people!”

3 Likes

(with apologies to W. Guthrie)

#This machine kills pacifists

3 Likes

Hope isn’t a plan.

1 Like

hey there, that image might deserve a [ spoiler ] tag. its NSFL. What do you think?

1 Like

I’m sure the TGOP and the alt-right crowd is already creaming their jeans over it.

Great for home defense! Can also be used to open stubborn jars!

Did you filter by Prime? I would imagine it does qualify for free shipping.

1 Like

I never believed in “out of sight, out of mind” and a discussion about impressive new police playthings is incomplete without a look at the other side. If my post is offending and flag-worthy the mods will sort it out.

Don’t be that guy.

How would voluntarily using a spoiler tag prevent this?

I don’t pat myself on the back for being shocking. Putting images of violence up on a public forum is rude at best, and attention seeking at worst. It would add to the discussion -more- if you spoilered the image, (not removed it), IMHO.

but justifying it in terms of other people needing to be shocked is a bit of a rhetorical killdozer, innit?

3 Likes

because the spoiler tag on images is not working for me quite often.

this is not my justification and while my grasp of English is incomplete I am quite sure that I didn’t use this as argument above.

i yam what i yam.

in my opinion a post of the image is justified. you disagree (fine by me, meant without irony) but so far I am not convinced that blurring the pic is helpful or needed

1 Like

No kidding. But I what I can do is be encouraging and supportive of those who are in a place to plan - in this case that appears to be Poland, if I am not mistaken. There is a lot of group commiseration and learned helplessness these days and my plan is that my interactions work towards creating alternatives to that which empower people.

1 Like

Rejected copy: Two units can be used in conjunction in a sufficiently narrow passage to emulate the trash compactor in the Death Star, crushing your rebel problem.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.