Celebrate Wolfenoot, the new wolf holiday

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/01/celebrate-wolfenoot-the-new-w.html

6 Likes

Happy Wolfenoot!

7 Likes

Awooo! Definitely going to celebrate this. :wolf:

5 Likes

nymeria-gloves-what

8 Likes

I like it.

Before someone suggests the same thing for cats:

Stop.

You know, I know, we all know, none of them will appreciate it. The best one can hope for is a mild sign of non-indifference or not knocking something off the table for a day.

5 Likes

Substitute “pets” in for “dogs” and I’m 100% on board. It’ll give us something to do while the Americans are having their much-belated Thanksgiving Day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My cat expects to be celebrated and worshiped every day. Designating a single day would be an insult to the fact that she’s always special (and will make sure you know it).

4 Likes

at the point in Earth furthest from any wolf…

But I suppose you’re not going to fire a child’s imagination with stories of a parrot that strips the rubber off of cars.

3 Likes

I like dogs and this…

…and wolves.

I get extra stuff!

3 Likes

See, there’s the problem in a nutshell. You expect cats to be non-indifferent, i.e. dogs.

2 Likes

No I expect cats to be indifferent. To be non-indifferent on they day set aside for them would be unusual, and the best you could hope fur. Er, for.

1 Like

Eh. Let’s not water it down. giphy

2 Likes

I’m up for this and will totally celebrate but will probably need awoo permits.

4 Likes

5 Likes

animation|nullxnull

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.