CEO of Trump Media goes on Fox to declare: "Twitter is kind of a ghost town ... Our interactions are already beating Twitter.”

Originally published at: CEO of Trump Media goes on Fox to declare: "Twitter is kind of a ghost town … Our interactions are already beating Twitter." | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Talk about getting high on your own supply (of lies).

27 Likes

Trump has become an IRL version of the Downfall meme

17 Likes

You’d think he’d like ghost towns: lots of hairball-like tumbleweeds, creaky old cranks, and the cattle long gone from the scene.

15 Likes

28 Likes

ok, that took me a couple ticks to figure out. that 'shoop is a little creepy, though.

9 Likes

:notes: A three hour tour :notes:

8 Likes

Twitter IS a ghost town when you get perma-banned. Of course they can’t even get Drumph to show up on his own platform; I wish Fox asked that hard question.

20 Likes

They just can’t help being pathological liars, can they.

Twitter:
Total monthly visits: 7.1 billion
Avg. visit duration: 10.38 minutes
Change last month: up 9.68%
Global ranking: #5

Truthsocial:
Total monthly visits: 6 million
Avg. visit duration: 1.08 minutes
Change last month: down 29.74%
Global ranking: 13,704

28 Likes

Correction: Gilligan was stupid, I’ll grant you that, but he was also lovable and inspired trust and camaraderie.

20 Likes

I am still tickled pink that Devin Nunes quit congress to head up a social media platform for Trump that has been such an embarrassing failure that even Trump himself won’t use it.

38 Likes

Is there an image credit for the painting at the top that I’m not seeing?

5 Likes

As a Californian, I am too. Good bye to bad rubbish.

12 Likes

It seems like a decrease in downloads after launch just makes sense for this thing, I mean there are only so many die-hard Trumpers, right? Those usage stats, though, that’s some good point your finger and laugh stuff right there.

15 Likes

Remember, kids: Republicans murder language.

Words can now mean whatever you want them to mean at any given time, and thereafter, can mean anything else. If you’re a Republican. However, Democrats are held to the definition a Republican gives to their words.

Notice the platform they have to broadcast these observable falsehoods completely unchallenged.

7 Likes

Hilarious! But Tubby Trump might have been a better fit to the Skipper. And Miss Lindsey’s head isn’t on straight, but… well, 'nuff said.

4 Likes

Fox will never, ever ask a hard question to GQP’ers.

7 Likes

“the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe”
You gonna believe Trump or your lying eyes?

13 Likes

There isn’t a lot for Elon to do there because he doesn’t work there.

2 Likes

Sayeth the erstwhile dairy farmer:

Our interactions are already beating Twitter.

Any idea what he means by that? By “interactions”, does he mean likes per post per user, or something bizarre like that?

I’ve always been fascinated by GQP innumeracy. Especially after Donnie’s Axios interview in 2020, when he whined that far too many people were being tested for COVID, and in the next breath bragged that the percent of positive tests was quite low.

8 Likes