CEO of Trump Media goes on Fox to declare: "Twitter is kind of a ghost town ... Our interactions are already beating Twitter.”

It wouldn’t be Trumpworld without constant and very blatant lying.

9 Likes

If I remember correctly, we decided the first image might have a lot more people than it seems, they would just have to be dressed head to toe in white.

10 Likes

as a former nunez constituent, i couldn’t be happier.

11 Likes

Nunes must be right about the decline of Twitter, I haven’t logged in 5862 days.

Oops, my bad, I guess personal anecdotes don’t always provide the best evidence.

16 Likes

Trumpworld is increasingly looking like someone dug up George Orwell and dressed him up in a clown costume.

Too bad the fucker’s probably going to win the next presidential election. >:(

5 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

Social value of either: zero.

5 Likes

2 Likes

They are going to have real trouble once the SPAC plan goes through and false or misleading statements become potential SEC matters.

8 Likes

Trump is doing something he likes, playing underlings against each other. Trump Contemplating Joining Gettr After Truth Social Flops: Report

He also does this with his offspring, and his wife/misstresses.

11 Likes

Trump: “I don’t hire a lot of number-crunchers, and I don’t trust fancy marketing surveys. I do my own surveys and draw my own conclusions.”

See also the quote where he says his financial status goes up and down based on his feelings.

10 Likes

Yeah, that sounds about right. I was thinking earlier this smacks of Devin Numbnes having to scramble and prove the site is “successful” because Donnie roasted him in front of other employees.

12 Likes

Devin is likely including his estimates of “hopes and prayers” as interactions.

8 Likes

Quote of the day: Winner

8 Likes

Probably. But I don’t mind Twitter. I had to fix it so I see tweets in chrono order, add some blocking filters, turn off retweets from others, run two different AD blockers PLUS block that stupid “What’s Happening” thing, AND never run it on my phone (because I can’t do most of that previous stuff). That’s all it took to make it useful and kind of fun.

Twitter and the other social media folks have no fucking clue what customers really want.

12 Likes

whoever is running that SPAC that financed this clusterf**k of an app probably called nunes and said “you get your ass on FOX and pimp this thing NOW”. no prep, no facts to back him up, just the usual kind of trumpworld bullshit that they always do. because they are smart, not dumb like everyone says.

10 Likes

The Big Lebowski Dude GIF

5 Likes

3 Likes

Digital World Acquisition Corp, the parent company of Truth Social has seen its stock price decline from the high 90s down to high 40s right now. The initial “buzz” is all washed out. Hard to see how it goes anyway but down given the fact they don’t have a product.

7 Likes

Needs a rotting coconut with Bannon’s face…

9 Likes