CEO of Trump Media goes on Fox to declare: "Twitter is kind of a ghost town ... Our interactions are already beating Twitter.”

Yeah, and a rotting bananas with various GQP dimwits.

3 Likes

And make no mistake, whomever pays him the most will get his vote between Truth and Gettr.

4 Likes

Day Today GIF

10 Likes

Yeah, I was going to say that. It’s legal to lie as a congressman, lying about the performance of your publicly-traded company will send you to jail.

9 Likes

Sure they do. The customer isn’t you.

12 Likes

Fair point. Take your checked-off heart symbol, you… you… well the original term I used sounded bad on second blush, so how about “you awesome frood.”

3 Likes

“Devin Nunes is full of shit… and I should know!”

4 Likes

I had some hope when I glimpsed this headline today, " Fox that attacked individuals on Capitol Hill euthanized", but it turned out to be an actual fox.

11 Likes

He’s in it for the grift too. He can basically collect a salary for doing nothing.

4 Likes

Are they even that, though? They exist there to merge with/hold Trump Media but, if I’m not mistaken, that hasn’t even occurred, yet.

2 Likes

I’m sure it’d pick up on Truth Social if they allowed Devon Nunes’s cow to join.

4 Likes

The lying is the point. Getting people to debase themselves by saying things they know to be untrue is one of the great ways to create loyalty in people because, having lied to gain favor with someone or something, the only person who can give them real approval is the person who commanded you to speak such nonsense.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t do it to a dog, but someone needs to stick this guy’s nose in the poop he just dropped on the floor.

2 Likes

I knew they were toast as soon as they brought Nunez aboard. If they wanted to make a real run at it, they needed an experienced operator. That is not what they got in Nunez.

3 Likes

It’s an AI interpretation of the photo of Nunes, isn’t it?

1 Like

In theory, but as we have seen so very many times since 2008, that mostly doesn’t apply to rich white men. I remain open to changing my opinion of that when I see one single powerful person held accountable for January 6th 2021. The useful idiot mooks are one thing, and they should also be punished, but just one time I’d like to see an actual person with real power be held to account.

4 Likes

I bet even BoingBoing had a higher ranking

4 Likes

For quality, if not quantity.

6 Likes

BoingBoing:
Total monthly visits: 3.9 million
Avg. visit duration: 2.38 minutes
Change last month: up 6.98%
Global ranking: 14,343

So, not quite as high, but moving up while they’re moving down. Also, people were engaged with the site for more than twice as long per visit on average. Plus, as @chgoliz said, definitely FAR higher quality of content (and people posting on the forums).

9 Likes

I think you’re mixing up roles. You’re a user. The customers are getting just what they want, but that’s not the same as what the user wants. (no twitter/facebook/tiktok/instagram/whatever account for me).

3 Likes