- The BBS is a public forum. Users who follow our moderation policy are permitted to post in any topic or reply to anyone.
- Should you not wish to see a specific users posts, replies, or notifications, the new ignore feature will allow you to ignore a user for a period of up to four months at a time.
- Do not ask users to “not respond” to you. If you do not wish to read replies, the ignore feature will hide them for you. Such posts will be eaten.
- Additionally, with this feature now live, any prior “Do not engage” agreements are null and void from a moderation perspective.
- In most cases, discussing placing users on ignore would be offtopic for a post and will be treated as such. It is also likely to lead to derailing replies. as a result, we recommend keeping who you have on ignore a personal, private choice.
Nothing else changes with regard to policy. The rude will continue to be eaten first. Don’t be a dick.
(*Hiding of ignored posts quoted in others responses is coming as part of v2 of this feature)