Chauvin conviction: watch Tucker Carlson melt down and laugh like The Joker

Even by the standards of rabid homophobes. Remember, Dan White also murdered Mayor George Moscone shortly before murdering Supervisor Harvey Milk.

I guess if you’re a vile enough bigot then killing a gay person is worth enough points to earn forgiveness for killing a cishet white male.

8 Likes

Tucker is certainly consistent in insisting that there’s no such thing as excessive force as long as it’s being done by a police officer (or in White’s case, a former police officer) even if that force takes the form of gunning down a mayor and councilman in a cold-blooded premeditated murder.

6 Likes

Even cold-blooded murdering bastard Dan White apparently had limits for what he considered appropriate force by a police officer; he quit the SFPD to join the fire department shortly after reporting a fellow officer for beating a handcuffed black prisoner.

Something tells me this isn’t the part of Dan White’s legacy that Tucker idolized him for.

8 Likes

racism

He answers his own question.

18 Likes

I honestly don’t care as long as he reaches skeleton state in as short a time period as possible.

He just needs to go away.

Because, the sad thing is that his viewers (the millions of them) do not see this interaction as bizarre or insane, they see it as “HA! He just owned that Librul communist!”…

4 Likes

Why do I think of Charles Manson, " Helter Skelter "?
Does he really want a race war?
Or is he just a hired flunky to put words to the music his bosses play.
Totally replaceable with another pie hole.

1 Like

Tucker’s “laugh” is disturbingly similar to that of the creepy evangelist Kennith Copeland

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.