Chauvin conviction: watch Tucker Carlson melt down and laugh like The Joker

Fortunately for the rest of us, we can disregard anything that comes out of his mouth. Random maniacal laughter is at least not lies. Faux Noise themselves, in order to defend against lawsuits, have had Tucker legally designated as someone who makes up so much bullshit that no reasonable person would ever take them seriously. That’s got to really burn when or if he ever ends up in court again. ‘Yes, your honor, I’m a legally designated liar. I have a court order on file stating that nothing that comes out of my mouth is true’.

10 Likes

The progressive detachment of the conservative right from reality comes with the price of the inability to process any real world event that comes in conflict with their cult-like worldview.

It’s like seeing some form of self imposed dementia. The sheer anger of their reactions, the denialism, the nervous breakdowns when they are show they are wrong is both disturbing and alarming.

15 Likes

I see what you did there.

14 Likes

Dan White seems exactly the sort of role model Tucker Carlson would choose.

16 Likes

I shouldn’t be surprised, I really shouldn’t, but an appreciation society for Dan fucking White is utterly abhorrent.

18 Likes

I had to look up who Dan White was, and yep… it’s an abhorrent group that would appreciate a man like that. Another murderous cop. Explains a WHOLE lot about Tucker, though.

15 Likes

It’s never a good idea to disregard fascists.

13 Likes

That wasn’t a meltdown, that was his flesh suit slipping out of place for a moment. Give him sugar water, and he’ll be fine.

11 Likes

I just remembered this:

17 Likes

Reminds me, yet again, of the timeless quote about the Republican’s UK brethren, the Tory party.

what is Toryism, except organized spivery?

Aneurin Bevan, 4th July, 1948

10 Likes

Nah, Dan Quayle was outsmarted by a potato and he was an intellectual giant compared to Tucker Carlson.

12 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

5 Likes

I would happily watch a potato over Tucker. It would certainly be more intellectually stimulating.

8 Likes

Point of order: he was outsmarted by a potatoe.

10 Likes

But he was a happy camper about the whole thing.

5 Likes

The human flesh suit being on the fritz is a common problem for these shape shifting goons.

7 Likes

Best part: “The difference is your lead in is CNN News. Mine is a puppet show doing crank calls”

9 Likes

Unfortunately, no we can’t. Even though reasonable people all know he is a lying bigot who not so secretly supports white supremacy and armed uprisings, we have to pay attention to what he is saying because of who he is saying it to. The next attempted coup may not be televised but I bet you dollars to doughnuts it will be announced on his show.

11 Likes

Get fucked, Tucker, you boot licking asshole.

6 Likes

The evidence against Chauvin was so incredibly overwhelming. Nine minutes with his knee on a handcuffed and cooperative suspect who was begging for his life. Witnesses including children telling Chauvin to stop. Well documented cases of Chauvin using pepper spray against black crowds at a nightclub for no apparent reason.

Tucker doesn’t realize he’s proving the opposite point. Businesses know they have to board up their stores because such a huge part of the community is angry about police abuse that there aren’t enough cops to stop the tidal wave of violence a not guilty verdict would bring.

He’s also contradicting an actual cop. Is there no such thing as excessive force?

10 Likes