Chauvin conviction: watch Tucker Carlson melt down and laugh like The Joker

Originally published at: Chauvin conviction: watch Tucker Carlson melt down and laugh like The Joker | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Tucker Carlson is an insane racist tool with the IQ of a potato.

…also, water is wet.

45 Likes

I can’t quite put my finger on what it could all be, but I get the vibe that he’s got some crazy skeletons in his closet.

After the Gaetz interview, I wonder if I’ve been underestimating him, at that.

20 Likes

Here’s a funny thought:

Maybe Tucker is the crazy skeleton in some other wacko conservative’s closet.

22 Likes

It’s on my list of possibilities. And definitely my favorite one.

14 Likes

He’s probably hoping that this will be what finally kicks off the race war.

15 Likes

So, the situation to Tucker Carlson is that the police are saying “If we aren’t above the law we will let the whole country burn.”

… and somehow the problem isn’t the police.

The Republican concept of government is indistinguishable from organized crime.

45 Likes

I bet it’s actual skeletons.

10 Likes

Tucker is a fucker; nothing new there.

28 Likes

Fuckin weirdo. A dangerous weirdo, given how popular his shitshow is.

Still hoping someone snatches off his rug in public.

32 Likes

he doesn’t wear bow ties anymore

5 Likes

this guy is bound to go down in some embarrassing scandal just like every other right wing pundit.

17 Likes

Never let the world forget the time that John Stewart got this jerk’s show cancelled.

34 Likes

Exactly. White supremacists and neo-Nazis have said openly that they see him as a conduit for their talking points to millions of viewers. Organisations like the ADL and advertisers, less gleefully, agree. Despite that, despite his costing News Corp millions of dollars by keeping him in his time slot, Lachlan Murdoch has chosen to back Carlson. He may be a weirdo and a clown to us, but this is a dangerous situation.

29 Likes

13 Likes

Maybe that’s what’s being held over his head and helping to keep him on message… not that he wasn’t already a racist POS loon.

8 Likes

It’s not like Carlson just mutated into a fascist at random, surprising the Murdoch family

They hired him to do that, they tell him to keep doing that, and when they’re done with him they’re hire somebody else to do the same thing

The problem isn’t Carlson so much as the cable TV ecosystem that allows Fox News to even exist

30 Likes

[Narrator voice]

It was that Dan White society

24 Likes

What have potatoes ever done to you?!

19 Likes

He’s a typical chauvinist.

12 Likes