Check out Money Mark's fantastic daily musical experiments!

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/24/check-out-money-marks-fantas.html

2 Likes

Got some good ideas there…

1 Like

OMG is he trying to give me a heart attack?

DUDE, DON’T PUT A BUCKET OF WATER ON TOP OF YOUR CR-78!

It’s like holding a stack of twenty $100 bills reaaally close to a lit butane lighter.

That said, he’s made some cool shit

1 Like

As I am self-quarantining in the apartment below you, I entreat you to please stop.

Wonderful things. Thanks.

But as an aside I think I hate Instagram. I do not have (and will not have) an account, of course…
IG things embedded in BB posts mostly give me blank white spaces with invitations to watch on Instagram, where they do NOT have any of the descriptive text that is below the white spaces when posted on BB. How hard can it be, social media platforms?

1 Like

funny, because the IG videos are the ones that come thru for me, whereas the Twitter videos all ask me to install their cookies. I have no account with either.

the bottom-most video is him doing “That’s For Sure” from his first album Mark’s Keyboard Repair, which I really love and was in constant play for me when it dropped. his second album went towards a Bossa sound that didn’t appeal, though, so any following output I’m ignorant of. But I was already a fan of his from his “fourth Beastie” contributions to Check Your Head and Ill Communication.

he hinted at these experiments on a track from MKBR, which is a pretty cool concept

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.