Cheese with street value of $22,000 stolen

Originally published at: Cheese with street value of $22,000 stolen | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Déjà vu (Reboing) @beschizza

6 Likes

It’s a Re-Spread of the old cheese :cheese: story.

2 Likes

You want to be careful buying cheese on the street. Sometimes it’s laced with Kraft Grated Parmesan, or even Velveeta.

18 Likes

I prefer the “street value” headline though, for sure

One of the few cases where cutting the product with baby laxative could be a good idea!

4 Likes

Yeah - all the cheese puns are over there. Nobody’s gonna put them on the board twice!

But publishing the same story twice? Well, it sure ain’t a cheese rarebit!

Maybe Rob’'s clutching at cheese straws (to bump up the weekend clicks).

1 Like

Look, the site name is Boing Boing, not just Boing. Every story needs to appear at least twice.

8 Likes

This is getting serious. That’s two cheese busts in one week. Investigating officers admitted they were facing a hardened cheese ring. Some believe this is just an hors d’oeuvre for what is to follow and are struggling to garner leads. Many are demanding that authorities re-open The Rocqefort Files.

7 Likes

perhaps the thieves read the article below and are finely grinding it as we speak.

Science Says Cheese is Basically Cocaine | GQ

](Science Says Cheese is Basically Cocaine | GQ)

here try a line of this … it’s also very good pasta.

2 Likes

Hopefully it is just a Double Gloucester.

1 Like

I wonder what street it is you’re buying your cheese on, because it’s not the same street as I’m buying my cheese on.

1 Like

There was an interview with the victims on the cbc. Apparently a lot of this stolen cheese is resold in Eastern Europe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.