Chest-burster Creme Egg

[Permalink]

1 Like

See, this is what happens when you switch your Creme Egg recipe to using standard cocoa mix chocolate.

3 Likes

More importantly, why is no one discussing the outrage that is the fact that these supposed “delicious” “candy” “treats” are filled with Weyland-Yutani ANDROID BLOOD!

1 Like

When people place a nice chocky in their mouth, they don’t expect to have the their chest bursted!

4 Likes

Not that any good will come of it, but this is a WAY better meme for “just look at this ______, just look at it” than bananas. Just sayin’.

It’s supposed to be the FACEHUGGERS that hatch from the eggs. The Xenomorphs burst out of chocolate bunnies.

9 Likes

RIPLEY: How many chocolatiers?
VAN LEUWEN: Sixty, maybe seventy pâtissiers.
RIPLEY: Sweet Jesus.

2 Likes

That’s some majorly hydrophobic skin that chest-burster has, eh.

1 Like

Perhaps W/Y’s bio-weapons and confection division finally got its hand on some Xeno DNA and was able to by-pass the middle man. The creamy sugar center of a cadbury creme egg could be easily modified to act as a gestation goo for the chest burster to thrive in.

You don’t fool me, Gibson!

And this is why Americans can’t have Kinder Surprise eggs!

4 Likes

That explanation’s got just enough plausible deniability to suggest that there’s a deeper conspiracy and that you are being used to spread disinformation. Who ‘leaked’ this to you? Be ware. Be very ware.

Belt-bursting, perhaps, if one eats too many, but not chest bursting.

1 Like

I can neither confirm nor deny that this guy is related to me https://deadlymovies.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/bishop-alien-3-deadly-movies1.jpg

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.