Chiefs of U.S. Army, Navy, Marine Corps & Air Force say that transgender soldiers aren't a problem

You are describing a different use, and you yourself just described your wife and her family as “Jewish.” “You Jewed that blackberry Manischewitz” is a different use than “My wife is a Jewed,” or my wife is “Jewed.”

1 Like

Nah, I get that it’s being used differently.

Honestly, I get so fed up with human BS that it needs an outlet, and making oft semi-inappropriate snarky comments here is one of them.

And we don’t say “my wife is a Jewed”, we say “Jewess” or “J.A.P.” (which is particularly funny in my household). We refer to the kidlet sometimes as “J.A.P. squared”, or “she’s a Jap J.A.P”. Sometimes the only way to deal with so many people being so f-ing racist is to make light of it in a safe environment.

We’re taking it back man!

But FYI she usually uses in in the context of “Man, I totally jewed that kidsGap sale!” $40 jeans, half off with additional blah blah discounts. The girlChild just got some jeans for $5.".

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.