Children and babies are dying in Nigerian military detention, where they're buried in mass graves

[Read the post]

You don’t treat humans that way and get to be called a human yourself. What the fuck.

6 Likes

I now need this…

and nice glass with ice and bourbon.

7 Likes

a terrorizing symbol of incomprehensible suffering, horror, and pain.

We have plenty of that right here in the ole USA, plenty. Very sorry that it’s happening around the Globe, I wish to Dog there was an answer to it.

Africa gets no press.

2 Likes

I’m sure they’ve been identified as terrorists, animals, or in some similarly twisted logic “other”, which makes it all justifiable in the perpetrators eyes, amirite?

1 Like

I know. I know. It’s just mindblowing that people can do that shit. I know, as an American, I’m in some way responsible for shit like Abu Ghraib. Still. It’s just wrong.

3 Likes

Soldiers illegally hold suspected Islamic extremists…

Such as preschoolers and babies?

1 Like

It’s called a “preemptive strike”.

“The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don’t kid yourself. When they say they don’t care about their lives, you have to take out their families,”
- Some guy.

3 Likes

Hey, they have to start some where.

Women extremist are basically terrorist factories.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.