Trump may detain migrant children at Georgia's Fort Benning military base in a new concentration camp

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/04/trump-may-detain-migrant-child.html

3 Likes

Woo, another stain for the history books!

25 Likes

When’s the next general election again?

tumblr_prdeer3T811rhs4ze_540

28 Likes

Fagan from Oliver was kinder to orphans than this worthless orange shitstain is to children.

How about quit imprisoning innocent children, you amoral fucking monster

I am definitely making certain I use at least one vacation day every year in the future to shit on his grave

27 Likes

sometimes i get into conversations centered around the idea of “50+ years ago no one thought much about (calling black people n****r/pregnant women drinking/no age limits on smoking) so what are things we do now that people 50+ years from now will look back on with disbelief or disgust?”

this presidential administration is one answer to that question.

39 Likes

This presidential administration is many answers to that question.

16 Likes

Can we arrange a group trip?

6 Likes

Republicans only respond to money; time to have all media folks demand every republican explain how they will pay for reparations for the suffering and malign treatment of migrant children at the hands of the trump administration.

11 Likes

Let’s just rent a bus.

9 Likes

I would join but feel it might be counterproductive if it happens to fertilize nice looking flowers.

2 Likes

Yes, money; but also spite and malice toward people who deserve it. Punishing those who so richly deserve to be punished is the other coin of the realm, and its value is far greater than mere currency.

There’s no amount of money they won’t throw at punishing those who deserve to be punished.

3 Likes

I often find myself with the same dilemma so I guess I’ll rent a tanker truck full of pig waste, and make a yearly pilgramage to flood his gravesite with it (after hes gone of natural causes, of course) with all of you.

We have to play “Just One Fix” by Ministry the first time we pump it over his coffin like uncle Eddy though, I call dibs on the waste chute control first time

8 Likes

We need to ensure that history will look back in disgust upon the true villain here - the Republican Party.

6 Likes

I think that deserves it’s own thread

3 Likes

gop-child-catcher

4 Likes

The queue for that would be miles long.

8 Likes

The only line where IBS = VIP

2 Likes

i’m on it.

i’ll offer a link to it soon.

edited to say that i have created a topic for this which you, and anyone else interested, can find here–

1 Like

The survivors will look back on our pollution, overfishing, over consumption of resources. Something like this camp will be forgotten as a triviality, maybe seen as a sign of the much worse refugee crisis that is likely to come.

3 Likes

Except if real “concentration camps”, like the ones in history, will be set up. Let’s not call children detention centers that, just for now?