Child's hat upsets airplane passengers (video)

Originally published at: Child's hat upsets airplane passengers (video) | Boing Boing

1 Like

Maybe it’s the camera, but it looks bright. Like if the plane goes down we are using that to signal for a rescue. If it was a night flight and the lights were dimmed I can see where that would be irritating.
(Of course I can sleep about anywhere, so I’m not sure I’d care that much.)

2 Likes

Whenever stuck in a confined space with an irritating child, I try to remain positive; for me, the suffering will soon be over. It is the parents that I feel sorry for.

18 Likes

OMG that’s SUPER annoying!

Maybe strap the child to the wing for night flying.

5 Likes

gettyimages-145710937-612x612

13 Likes

I was kinda hoping it was going to have Hamster dance, but I’d agree the lights are too bright. I wouldn’t let one of mine have that on a flight.

10 Likes

All of them were jealous of this kid hat.
The Goldbergs 1980S GIF by ABC Network

6 Likes

You know those warnings on TV news reports "warning - there are flashing lights in the next report’ which are for the benefit of people who may be triggered by them (e.g. those susceptible to epileptic fits)…

Well, that child’s parents should have issued such a warning to all other passengers. I cannot imagine any flight attendants allowing that to go on for any length of time at all (assuming they are properly trained and doing their job properly).

5 Likes

I always carry a toy drum to hand out to parents of toddlers on long flights. It’s the little things that leave lasting impressions on people!

8 Likes

I have gone to sleep at a rave. I wouldn’t recommend it, but it is possible.

4 Likes

Don’t forget the pop rocks and Jolt cola!

3 Likes

The “adult” parent should be caned in front of the other passengers, and the child should be told “this is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps”.

2 Likes
1 Like

Sometimes parents have to take children on flights. They don’t have to do a disco show.

1 Like

On the one hand waking up after a tray of passenger slurry and being faced with a glowing angel might be disconcerting.

On the other the hat is cool.

3 Likes

The kid could have upped the level of annoyance.

Louise Belcher.

1 Like

The jokes on you if you think my kids need some kind of toy to make all kinds of obnoxious and irritating noises.

5 Likes

My mate Stu used to regularly nap at raves, then wake up at the end all irritable and demanding more drugs and an after-party.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.