Christian women must now burn their pants, says Texas preacher (video)

Originally published at: Christian women must now burn their pants, says Texas preacher (video) | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Christo Fascist “Grievance Babies” come up with something new every f’ing day.

36 Likes

Makes sense. “Clothing” falls under their “Controlling what women do with their bodies” tenet.

33 Likes

I hope all the women in his congregation show up to his next service in their underpants.

31 Likes

You just know this guy has some twisted fetishes.

7 Likes

What about shorts? Who gets to wear those? I’m also wondering about tunics. Also, are pockets ok?

8 Likes

Spoken like a man who’s never once had a woman voluntarily touch his junk.

9 Likes

The preacher will wonder why none are wearing chastity belts.

6 Likes

“I don’t own any and I don’t want to put any on.”

That, plus his concern about any photos of him, suggests he’s probably worn women’s clothing a few times. Which is fine. Just don’t be a hypocrite about it.

8 Likes

Artist: Theamat

42 Likes

Pockets for women are the cloth receptacles of the devil. /s

34 Likes

Wait, is he saying that women wearing pants are crossdressing? This is breaking my brain here - is that what he’s saying?

Man some people are really weird.

14 Likes

Everyone’s looking at this as “half-empty”: on “half-full” side, he’s evidently fine with guys wearing skirts.

3 Likes

Fuck this motherfucker. I’m totally sure that when Jesus returns, his first and only question to me is whether there is overly much fabric preventing easy access to my vagina. Sure. /s

There is a reason I don’t wear dresses in public (unless I am also wearing pants underneath).

12 Likes

Liar, Liar.

Pants on Fire.

Religion is a slippery slope, and there is a whole pile of shit at the bottom.

6 Likes

With no due respect:

Fuck this guy.

6 Likes
8 Likes

So, basically an American version of the Taliban.

4 Likes

No. Once again, and as ever, this is Christian bullshit.

24 Likes

I see nothing different. They are all shitty.

2 Likes