Christmas LOOT!

Oh may, how much W?

I just checked amazon. There is one copy and it is $182.

I may need a kickstarter.

Hoo boy.

Psst quick search, probably i can get it better: https://www.boekwinkeltjes.nl/b/167830528/Food_in_England_isbn_9780749942151/

1 Like

I guess I was good this year

9 Likes

Ooh ooh ooh!!! More than half of those I don’t even recognize!.

I need listening notes :smiley:

6 Likes

what @japhroaig said, well maybe not that many, but the Soft Machine seems out of place with the other stuff, that is a nice haul.

5 Likes

All of them.

2 Likes

Santa brought me a bunch of 40 watt laser diodes and a power supply. I have spent much of today burning holes in things. The collimation sucks, which is probably a good thing or the fire tank would have a pretty bad leak. :smile:

10 Likes

Coal? Were you a bad mutant this year?

3 Likes

LOL, I got here just one minute after the post. It’s already gone, but someone has already liked it. What did I miss?

2 Likes

Is that shooped or does it actually exist? It’s… brilliant.

1 Like

After reading the rest of the messages in the thread, it was redundant, so I deleted it. It was an amusing bon mot about it being coal. Sorry. I un-deleted it. Be amused by my ability to think just like other people, but slower! :smile:

7 Likes

Hold on, I’m heading over for a listening party… what kind of wine goes best with all of these? @japhroaig, are you meeting me at @Gyrofrog’s place? Should I bring my vinyl copy of Meow the Jewels, too?

5 Likes

There is more to listen to then time to listen.

Sidebar, I was talking to someone earlier today about instruments and they asked, “what is the drum with all the little cymbals around the side?”.

Me, " a tambourine? "

11 Likes

I got a couple pair of insulated socks from my brother (which I seriously like because my feet stay cold.)

And Money in the form of lots of gift cards (making it a real bear to actually buy anything online because you can’t stack different cards.)

But out of that I got a Geforce 720 for my potato of a tower (it’s from 2007.)

Shadowrun returns and Dragonfall (had them both on my tablet but still. Actual computer version.)

Romulan Starter Pack for Star Trek Online. Even if it turns out the rest of my box is too potato to play I do not regret this one, because it supports the dev guys and I’m a trekkie at heart.

Tron 2.0

And everything else is saved in reserve til I can get a lift next week to do shopping for boring but needed things.

5 Likes

I have been really tempted to pull the trigger on Borderlands The-PreSequel and season pass for a present to myself. Steam is an evil evil thing.

3 Likes

there’s a LOT of games I was tempted to pull the trigger on but nope. Gotta be responsible…ish.

Plus my own personal punishment for not getting a raspberry pi and oddments for it to make a thing for my brother who’s stuck offline.

2 Likes

Feet do make a good present…

9 Likes

Very useful indeed.

1 Like