Church of Cyprus says it is impossible for sacramental wine and bread to transmit diseases

Separate pipes, ok?

6 Likes

What what WHAT!

2 Likes

Praise the Lord and pass the sanitizer.

8 Likes

You mean the “Saint’tizer”.

11 Likes

Clean snakes.

7 Likes

No dirty snakes, that’s how corona-virus happens.

8 Likes

They really should demonstrate this in a controlled laboratory setting first.

7 Likes

I feel like I’m missing something here: if it’s an article of faith that the wine is in fact transubstantiated; would it not be blasphemous to deny its ability to transmit blood-borne diseases; since the ability to do so is one of the properties of blood?

Also, I am quite sure I missed the section where Jesus said unto the disciples “Lo, I am intrinsically sanitary in a specific way that you wouldn’t understand for another couple of millennia; not just ritually speaking.”

12 Likes

Can confirm, gone through this entire table full of cocaine that has the entirety of Cypress sacramental wine and bread in it for tax purposes, and there is none to corrupt. Also new formulation for ‘Turkish Surprise’ in works, stay tuned. No wine in. No bread. No wine no bread. Might’ve reused wine-colored food wrap, it felt good.

15 Likes

Might I recommend switching up to a higher octane of blood?

2 Likes

Just a proper disclaimer. I am not catholic, nor have I ever been one so I might get this wrong.

My understanding is that the blood and body they are consuming is NOT the human blood and body, because that would make them cannibals. The blood and body they are consuming is the blood and body of the God that is Jesus Christ.

According to their belief, “is” is proper.

2 Likes

Blessed are the idiots: for they are easy marks.

10 Likes

An entire table??

5 Likes

My favorite saint is Saint Blandina, patron saint of those who are unjustly accused of cannibalism.

2 Likes

Jesus did say “It is not what goes into a man’s mouth that makes him unclean, but what comes out.”

So if I have it right eating poop is perfectly sanitary as long as you do it with a smile.

4 Likes

I’d say legit if only the table. Aren’t the Church of Cypress folks Arborists? /s

10 Likes

The clergy and minions of the Church of Cyrus are taken aback, and with a collective “Doh!”

2 Likes

This long ago altar-boy has just scanned through his copy of Marian’s Children’s Missal (yes, I still have it), and right here on page 31: With the pure in heart I will wash my hands and take my place at the altar.

See? It’s all cool. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

If you get sick it’s because you were unworthy and a sinner.

1 Like

Drink!

(It’s a real shame the creator of that show turned into a real douche bag & TERF)

6 Likes