Claims of looting at MH17 crash-site

Ygret actually does get this fact. The goal is to personally dominate all the threads on the shootdown with drivel.

5 Likes

frantic
spun
fantasy
lapping it up like mothers milk
Are you seriously going to believe
supposedly smart ones

For someone so outspoken about facts, you’re doing a darned lot of character assasination to make your point. Good luck with that.

1 Like

Oh, I know that. I can out bore him.

Insults? Yes, “sheep” is hard hitting, I should be banned.

I’m not seeking reactions, I’m laying out the possible. If you want to buy the MSM line go right ahead, no one can stop you. I do wonder how many times they’re going to lie to you before you actually start to question the garbage they feed you, but hey, its up to you.

Yes, “sheep” is hard hitting, I should be banned.

Hyperbole. Dude, you’re feeding US garbage.

Yes, its so much fun to attempt to counteract MSM brainwashing. Are you seriously trying to claim that the MSM hasn’t lied to you about serious matters just like this countless times? Seriously? If what I’m saying is just meaninglessly inflammatory just answer that one question. I do really want to know the answer.

No no man, we’re brainwashed by the EFFF Essss Emmm. Have a good night, Ramen.

1 Like

What’s amusing is that he can’t stand the possibility that someone might type into the thread without responding to him. I intend to make his little sheep-obsessed brain explode.

1 Like

I am disgusted. Disgusted by smart people buying the lies one more time. If that comes out in my comments its because not a single one of you has even slightly acknowledged that I may have a point. It gets frustrating rolling that boulder up a hill. Try it some time.

stop greasing the skids with feces, see how much less it stinks.

We should remember that among the thugs and armed militias, there are also people of good will doing their best, local medics and firemen doing a horrific, wrenching job under the guns of the separatists. They know an investigation is not going to happen, but these bodies need to be moved. They can’t force the militias to properly handle things.

The locals who brought in bodies or had them crash through their roofs are not the bad guys in this.

5 Likes

because not a single one of you has even slightly acknowledged that I may have a point.

Because so far you don’t have a point. There is a pile of mounting evidence that pro-RU rebels perpetrated this crime, and there’s absolutely no evidence (to my knowledge) that would suggest this is the work of anyone else. Until there is your conjecture is nothing more than the offensive cireclejerking of someone who ignorantly thinks they, and no one else, is able to read between the lines.

BTW: “MSM” & “false-flag” are internet code for “Don’t listen to me, I read stupid shit like infowars”

PS: Or from the false flag chemical attack in Syria

WHAT? HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU? Do you think al-Asshole just gave up his stores of chemical weapons for ha-has? Jeebus.

5 Likes

But… if the door is a jar… how can it be a door?

1 Like

C’mon, we all know Putin’s in on it…he’s a CIA/NSA mole. He’s already on a plane to the Antarctic Nazi Base with a suitcase of red mercury and chemtrail solution, leaving his doppleganger to take the heat. Soon the doppleganger will resign after the lizard posing as the Queen of England gives him a ton of heroin. Then Russia will sell oil and gas to the Bilderburgers at a discount. Which they will use to truck us all the FEMA death camps.

Miss anything?

6 Likes

signed, Disgusted, of Ankh-Morpork

3 Likes

diss ahhhHH POINTEDDD.

2 Likes

So Putin is really Patton Oswalt who is really a lizard man?

4 Likes

Mod note: Stay on topic

1 Like

Dang, I went to sleep and missed all the fun.

I was kind of wondering why so many people take stuff like infowars seriously. Then I realized - it’s not a lot of people; they just make one hell of a lot of comments. I wonder if whoever shot down that plane will ever be held to account?

EDIT: I just ran across this, from the WaPo:

Investigators are still far from an official judgment of what brought down a Malaysia Airlines flight in eastern Ukraine, killing all 298 passengers and crew onboard. But the global court of public opinion, the verdict appears to be rendered.

Vladimir Putin is guilty.

2 Likes