Claims of looting at MH17 crash-site

Damn, now I’ll be spending the next week trying to create opportunities to use that exact sentence.

1 Like

In your backpedalling replies, you keep throwing out words like “possibilities” and “if”, but your original post to bbfreak used no such words. It was a smug, insulting assertion. Do you have facts to back it up, or have you just chosen to believe whatever best fits your ideology? THAT is sheeplike behavior.

4 Likes

You’re simply wrong. In my original post I stated the two likely possibilities, which I reiterated over and over through this thread. Did I get a little worked up in the back and forth and sound certain in a post or two? Yes I did, and for that I’m guilty as charged. But the vast majority of what I’ve written was to stop people rushing to judgment given the flurry of soft “evidence” flying around, and given the very recent behavior of the US govt and MSM that almost led to the US bombing the shit out of Syria.

There was also “no evidence” that the Syrian rebels were responsible for the chemical attack last year… until there was. The media ignores facts that don’t fit their narratives. It works to bring viewers and provide easy narratives (esp. ones that support the US govt position).

Falcor!

The name of the site suggests jingoism, but
how technology is unraveling the clues of flight MH17

That statement could apply to any widely publicized occurrence.

“If the event that by all appearances was X was actually Y, then the false flag operation worked!!” Well, sure—but the onus is still on the person who thinks Y happened to find evidence to support their theory.

2 Likes

Plenty of people have had their say. Time remind ourselves that arguing with a man who thinks he is right, is about as productive as:

Since we now know Ukrainian rebel commanders are Russian former FSB/KGB officers from Putin’s selection & that both audio & video confirmation exists of Russian Army officers involvement, it’s a moot point. And when a cockpit is power-sawed and fuselage debris hidden, bodies robbed & molested, this is a crime against humanity;not some internet circus for mental blowhards to get their rocks off!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.