Classic doorstop buttplug

You know today’s internet? You are a strong contender for the win.

This is a close second, but probably only wins today’s BoingBoing.

“Time for bed” said Zebedee

7 Likes

Doorstop Buttplug sounds like the hardcore punk side project for members of Car Seat Headrest.

5 Likes

It’s not widely known, but À la Recherche du Temps Perdu was really just an introductory blurb for the French Tickler.

2 Likes

I mean, don’t get me wrong, I like the idea, but this …

… just isn’t true. Yes, absolutely, it’s a great starter plug, but based on the scale of the spring most users are going to find these rather small. They may still be enjoyable as novelties, but that description is kind of like enticing a marathon runner with a slow jog around the block.

I recommend a good N’Joy plug, although they do lack the boingy spring, sadly.

3 Likes

Plus these are only suitable for a back door.

12 Likes

This gadget does seem preferable to the old method of inserting an entire wall, to get the same effect.

All that baseboard is a real sticking point.

3 Likes

That was quite the pivot in storytelling, Rob…

7 Likes

The website makes no mention of a spring.

It just wouldn’t be the same without the boing boing!

4 Likes

No-one in the UK makes them. To get them from the US to here these days would triple the price.

1 Like

Not without a flared base he wasn’t. Please avoid a trip to the ER that’s personally mortifying (for you) and secretly entertaining (for the staff) and avoid “accidentally falling” on shampoo bottles, door hardware, and childhood memories. Play safe, boingers.

jurassic park film GIF

3 Likes

I’m trying really hard to forget childhood memories about my butt.

5 Likes

With this new product, you’ll be able to make all-new memories. It’ll put a spring in your step!*

(* not actually your step mind you)

I’m just going to say no, thank you, and please stop thinking about my bum.

6 Likes

Seems to me the chief benefit is the purely mechanical vibration. No batteries/cords/chargers required – it’s always ready! I’m surprised those springs aren’t attached to more bedroom toys.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.