Clever 'Avengers: Endgame' flipbook

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/23/clever-avengers-endgame-f.html

4 Likes

Scott was really taking one for the team with that backdoor infiltration strategy.

8 Likes

Obligatory Chuck Tingle:

12 Likes

I saw Paul Rudd? musing on this theory, and he raised a really good point that why would it have to be Thanos’ butt? He’s got other orifices, which are more accessible…

Why is the internet obsessed with Thanos’ poop chute?

2 Likes

For the LULZ.

4 Likes

But…purple butt!

And it’s as smooth as his chin.

4 Likes

I get that people like to ask or propose dumb “plot hole” type stuff. But this would not work for a variety of reasons and it’s dumb to keep giving it any credence.

2 Likes

So… he’s go multiple cracks? Apparently it’s the cracks and crevices in anatomy that make them attractive (see post regarding lady photographer tricking sleazy dudes online), so he’s more attractive than humans?

2 Likes

Like English muffins- it’s all about the nooksand crannies.

5 Likes

This weekend, I can see it tonight in the uk, i admit its on at 1130 pm, but there is no waiting for the weekend here!

2 Likes

I laughed hard. Not rueful chuckles either; hearty guffaws!

1 Like

Hey, if Thanos is at least partially vulnerable to rocket-punches and Asgardian axes and sleep-hypnosis then this tactic certainly seems like it would be worth a shot (though Scott Lang is the one who would really need convincing).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.