Clip-on man bun

[Read the post]

1 Like

Finally.

8 Likes

Who said Groupon’s days of glory had passed?

4 Likes

Trying not to vomit.

1 Like

Because buns are just too feminine and we can’t use lady clip on buns. They are not manly enough.

BECAUSE WE ARE MEN, MANLY MEN.

3 Likes

Surely I am not the first to think, two of those would make a good Princess Leia costume.

13 Likes

Part of me wants to scream “tragically hip!”

But then I remind myself that once upon a time, the well dressed gentleman would not leave his home were he not wearing a perfumed and powdered wig.

1 Like
2 Likes

Making fun of people is awesome! Right guys? Who should we make fun of next?

2 Likes

The usual! We’ll make fun of whatever those younger, more fashionable people than us come up with. The jerks.

16 Likes

I thought we were making fun of a weird product. What’d I miss?

Excuse me while I go yell at clouds, because for the life of me, I can’t figure out who would actually buy one of these and wear it without irony.

3 Likes

For the record, I would totally rock a blow dried mullet if it wasn’t for the imminent threat of being judged by everyone. Conformity is just another word for cowardice.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Live your dreams, man. You’ll look great. Also, now I’ll judge you if you don’t.

5 Likes

No fucking way in hell. Even if I had hair.

1 Like

The growing obsession with judging men for their hairstyles is kind of bothersome. You gotta be careful because one day you’ll make fun of a man, but he’s not cis-gendered, and then shit is really going to hit the fan. Until then though, pile on!

1 Like

I will be so glad when the man bun goes finally out of fashion. And get off my damn lawn.

1 Like

I do not like clip on ties and I do not like this.
Take a few minutes to learn to tie a tie.
Take a few years to grow your hair into a bun.
There is nothing masculine about shortcuts… or, no, wait, nvm.

1 Like

You clearly missed footballers in the UK in the 1980’s. That was the real era of men with bad hair.
Evidence

That’s me about 10 years ago, when I didn’t cut my hair for most of the year.

EDIT: You’re welcome!

4 Likes