Close encounter with great white shark caught on video. Why is this diver not inside the cage?

[Read the post]

That’s Deep Blue - she’s preggers in that video.

Edit: didn’t get to finish my post…
Girth of a hippo! You insensitive clod - how would you like to be 11 months pregnant and have your size compared to a hippopotamus?
The sea is salty from the tears of misunderstood sharks.

Perhaps the guy knew that he was safe because Deep Blue doesn’t eat Mexican.

5 Likes

"You go in the cage… cage goes in the water… shark’s in the water… our shark. . .

Farewell and adieu to you dear Spanish ladies,
Farewell and adieu you ladies of Spain,
For we’ve received orders for to sail back to Boston,
And never no more shall we see you again."

7 Likes

i was wondering why it was such a LARGE shark. that makes a bit of sense. but still… DUDE, DON’T SMACK THE BIG SHARK. I THINK THEY HATE THAT.

2 Likes

Not bad, but I like this one better:

2 Likes

What you got here? A portable shower or a monkey cage?

2 Likes

As long as you can distinguish between a shark that thinks you are being friendly and a shark that thinks you are being chummy, the risk is really quite low.

8 Likes

Foolishness like that in nature rarely goes unpunished.

1 Like

“What are you, some kind of half assed astronaut?”

2 Likes

Which only goes to show that hot chicks can get away with anything, and the shark was all like “I had this blonde hanging on my dorsal fin!”

2 Likes

Sharks are normally peaceful so we don’t need more 'OMG SHARKS!!1!" media coverage really.

2 Likes

For a bit of balance
People kill way more sharks than sharks kill people.

2 Likes

The diver may have decided it was safer outside.

4 Likes

On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero, but for those who play with wild predators, that time line is usually not very long.

2 Likes

The diver is not in the cage so the diver can properly hi-five the shark. Duh.

3 Likes

Christ, that’s a huge fish.

This feels a little like the lady that got killed by the lion through the window of her car. Most of the time, everything is fine. But sometimes, it’s not. And the tricky bit is that it can change from one to the other faster than you can do anything about it.
Rolling dice and all that.

1 Like

Every last bit of my nope.

Quite the evocative image, though.

2 Likes

There is really no limit to the awe-inspiring spiritually uplifting imagery you can provide for people as long as you cut out before the unpleasant bits.

1 Like

Nope. Not gonna tell y’all my csb on sharks. I’m amused.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.