Clown shows, Satan, and of course masks fuel this woman's list of concerns in a School Board rant-of-all-rants

It is not strange that this happened in MI. It is strange that it happened in TC.

I had an aunt this crazy who lived on the outskirts of Columbus, way out in the burbs.

3 Likes

Haven’t you learned about eye traps?

3 Likes

9 Likes

Well, as long as there are rules

7 Likes

I cannot say, since I really have no idea what is going on in her mind, but there is this. I have a feeling Dean Swift would chuckle, though.

ETA: Sorry about the RT link to swivel-eyed content. As an exercise in “justify why this is morally wrong” eating babies is a pretty unequivocal first step.

3 Likes

From that RT artiicle:

As part of the inventive English lesson, which probably spoiled more than one trip to the cafeteria, high school students at Richmond Hill were tasked with finding ways of ‘raising and eating of babies to solve the world hunger problem’. Yum. Rhonda Thomas, founder and president of Truth in Education, broke down the details of the class assignment in a shocking [interview] with The New American. The information from the lesson plan that she divulged is nothing short of – as Thomas herself described it – “satanic.”

The New American is published by the John Birch Society. My guess is that Truth in Education is similarly fringy.

obv, any actual lesson along those lines would be referencing a modest proposal.

11 Likes
2 Likes

I’m waiting for the set-to-music version to come out.

3 Likes

“LOCK HER UP”
Well, it seems only right and proper.

2 Likes

Oh, very well done! Chapeau :clap:t2::tophat:

6 Likes

Take A Bow Thank You GIF by Iliza

5 Likes

I am afraid of the bogeyman. I’ve never actually seen him but I see his hands in everything. It makes it very difficult to get anything done, I’m constantly looking over my shoulder and saying prayers to keep him at bay.

1 Like

Say, isn’t that an upside down cross around her neck?

4 Likes

It’s taught in the room between where they teach critical race theory and where they teach gay trans BDSM to kindergartners.

Right below the second floor swimming pool, which you can only get to if I sell you an elevator pass.

3 Likes

Stan, I TOLD you to drop the extra ‘A’.

4 Likes

Of course, it’s the Culinary Arts path to college. Human Sacrifice and Altars is Vocational-Technical.

6 Likes

These people are so “heavenly” minded, they are no earthly good - except as an irritant, annoyance, and distractor from the shit-show they have created by undermining public trust in science, the government, and in each other.

#NeverVoteRepublican - or we shall continue to get more stupid clowns like this one

7 Likes

So you’re saying I shouldn’t sell my soul to Santa?

7 Likes

In all fairness I don’t want to eat clowns for satan either. Greasepaint makes me sick. The dark lord deserves better.

2 Likes

Anyone else reminded of the Bev character on Midnight Mass?

1 Like