Depraved woman disrupts Nevada school board meeting in long sick rant: "You have a box of pubic hairs!"

Originally published at: Depraved woman disrupts Nevada school board meeting in long sick rant: "You have a box of pubic hairs!" | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 11.05.03 AM

45 Likes

Well, where do you keep yours?

28 Likes

The lunatic is on the grass
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path

The lunatic is in the hall
The lunatics are in my hall
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more

33 Likes

5 Likes

A lifetime of repressed sexuality is no joke.

16 Likes

Shoutout to the ASL interpreter who attempted to translate that rant.

37 Likes

wax

15 Likes

was she thinking of Clarence Thomas?

15 Likes

The thing that I find most disturbing is the audience clapping in support of this rant.

17 Likes

bugs bunny dislike GIF by Looney Tunes

21 Likes

I thought that’s what the little pocket on a pair of jeans is for.

8 Likes

So, is the pubic hair locally sourced and organic? I only buy organic, local pubic hair.

8 Likes

I’m not sure where this nutjob is getting her information but the age of consent in California is two years older than the age of consent in her state. Also prostitution is legal in Nevada, so if she’s worried about laws that allow for sexual promiscuity it’s weird that she’d be fixating on other states.

15 Likes

School board meetings are open mic night for wingnuts these days.

15 Likes

All of them…

Skyler Shut Up GIF by Breaking Bad

11 Likes

Well, I mean… She’s an idiot.

14 Likes

One of the worst parts about this phenomenon is that local school boards and city councils have traditionally been one of the key entry points for citizens starting off careers in elected office. Who would want to pursue a career in public service when it looks like this? What kind of politicians are we going to have a generation from now if the only people running for office are the ones who enjoy this kind of circus?

12 Likes

Great song, but I always felt the lunatic(s) in it were supposed to be sympathetic.

4 Likes

thats nuts GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

11 Likes